AIES welcomes new teachers to join our dedicated team.
To be accepted as an Islamic Scripture teacher, you are required to:
- Speak and read English fluently.
- Have basic Islamic knowledge.
- Agree to abide by AIES policies and procedures and any Department of Education and Communities policies or guidelines.
- Have your own means of reliable transport to and from the school.
- Have a current contact phone number.
- Complete mandatory induction and ongoing training.
- Be eligible to hold a New NSW Working with Children Check- Volunteer.
- Not have a criminal conviction for:
- a crime against a minor,
- assault or
- providing prohibited drugs.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the form below and one of our team will touch base with you.